- 1/2 l milk
- 1 packet span> pudding powder
- span> 'Almond flavor'
- 2 EL Sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g chopped almonds
- 100 g whipped cream
- 1 EL coarsely grated dark chocolate span>
- Mix 4 tablespoons of milk with the pudding powder. Bring the rest of the milk to the boil. Add the mixed powder and let it boil through while stirring. Pull the pot off the stove. Stir in sugar and egg yolks and let cool.
- In the meantime, roast the almonds in a dry pan and fold into the pudding except for 2 tablespoons. Whip the cream until stiff and fold it into the cooled mass. Pour the cream into glasses and chill.
- Serve decorated with the remaining almonds and chocolate patties.
1 person approx.:
- 420 kcal li>
- 1760 kJ