- Knead the fine granulated sugar, butter, flour, eggs and the lemon peel to a smooth dough. Let the dough rest briefly, roll out approx. 2 mm thick and cut out round cookies approx. 2 cm in diameter.
- Then cut out dough cookies approx. 3 cm in diameter. Since you need one large and two small pieces of dough for each almond cone, the number of large pieces of dough to the small pieces of dough must be 1: 2.
- Place all of the dough biscuits on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until golden brown.
- For the filling: stir raw marzipan, almonds, orange liqueur and a pinch of cinnamon until smooth and pour into a piping bag. Spray the filling on the larger cookies and then place a smaller cookie on top.
- Press the cookie down a little, then fill againspray on and place another small cookie on it.
- Then dip the cones in melted chocolate (couverture) and decorate with almond brittle.