Almond cake with meringue and raspberry cream
- some + 50 g butter
- breadcrumbs span>
- 400 g span> frozen raspberries
- 4 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 140 g span> + 240 g fine sugar
- 5 EL Milk
- 150 g flour
- 40 g ground almonds (without skin)
- 2 deleted TL baking powder
- 50 g chopped almonds
- 300 g whipped cream span>
- 1 packet cream stiffener
- 1 EL Icing sugar for dusting
- A rectangular springform pan (approx. 23 x 35 cm) and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Thaw the frozen raspberries. Melt 50 g butter and let cool. Separate eggs.
- Mix the egg yolks and 140 g sugar with the whiskStir the mixer until creamy white. Add the liquid butter and milk while stirring. Mix the flour, ground almonds and baking powder and stir in briefly. Spread the dough evenly into the pan.
- Beat the egg white until stiff and finally stir in 120 g sugar, tablespoon at a time. Then stir in the remaining 120 g sugar with the spatula. Spread the egg whites gently on the dough. Leave about 1 cm free all around (see
- Fig. 1). Sprinkle with chopped almonds. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) on the second rack from the bottom for about 25 minutes.
- Place the cake on a wire rack and carefully remove the meringue from the edge with a knife. Let the cake cool down for approx. 20 minutes. Remove from the mold and lift onto a board or plate. Cut the cake horizontally with a long knife.
- Cut the meringue platter into 8–10 pieces. Approx. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Whip the cream until stiff with the cream stiffener. Drain the raspberries and fold into the cream. Spread the raspberry cream on the bottom. Cover with the cut pieces. Then cut through the pieces completely.
- Dust with icing sugar.
1 piece approx:
- 460 kcal li>
- 8 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 54 g carbohydrates