Almond broth with brittle and raspberry sauce
- 75 g chopped almonds li>
- 90 g Sugar
- 1/2 l Milk
- 1 packet pudding powder' almond Taste '
- 1 Glass (370 ml) Raspberries
- 1 EL fresh pressed lemon juice
- 1 packet span> Vanillin sugar
- lemon balm
- aluminum foil
25 minutes s pan>
- 50 Toast the almonds in a pan without fat and remove. Caramelize 50 g sugar in a pan over medium heat. Stir in the remaining almonds. Spread the almond brittle on a lightly greased piece of aluminum foil and let cool.
- Mix 8 tablespoons of milk, remaining sugar and pudding powder until smooth. Bring the rest of the milk to the boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the stove and stir in the pudding powder. Simmer again for 1-2 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the roasted almonds and pour the pudding evenly into four pudding molds rinsed with cold water. Approx. Chill for 5 hours. Puree the raspberries, lemon juice and vanillin sugar with a hand blender.
- Roughly chop the brittle. Put a dollop of raspberry puree on four plates. Pour a pudding on each. Sprinkle with brittle and serve decorated with lemon balm if you like. Add the rest of the raspberry puree.
1 person approx:
- 400 kcal
- 1680 kJ
- 8 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 54 g carbohydrates