Almond broth with blackberry pears
- 1/4 l milk
- 1 pack s pan> Basic mixture for almond soup
- 250 g whipped cream
- 1 large pear li>
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 30 g Sugar
- 1/2 pack (125 g) frozen blackberries
- lemon balm
- Warm the milk to lukewarm, pour into a mixing bowl, add the cream powder and stir briefly. Beat with the whisk of the hand mixer on the highest setting for about 1 minute. Whip the cream until stiff and fold it into the cream.
- Rinse 4 small molds (or cups) with cold water. Fill the almond soup into the molds and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. Wash and quarter the pear, remove the core. Cut the pear quarters into thin wedges.
- Bring the lemon juice, sugar and 1/8 liter of water to the boil. Add the pears and blackberries and sauté for about 3 minutes. Let cool down. Loosen the almond cream at the edge with a knife and turn it onto the serving plate.
- Spread the pears and blackberries with the juice around the almond sauce. Garnish with lemon balm.
1 person approx:
- 380 kcal li>
- 1590 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 37 g carbohydrates