Almond and fruit crisps
- 60 g ground almonds (skinless) span>
- 150 g almond flakes
- 160 g dried cranberries
- 20 g Orangeat
- 20 g pistachio nuts
- 1⁄8 l Milk
- 125 g span> Whipped cream
- 100 g liquid honey
- 50 g Butter
- grated peel from
- 1 Organic orange
- 2 packet span> Bourbon vanilla sugar
- span> Salt
- 20 g Flour
- 44 (approx. 5 cm Ø) baking wafers
- 75 g white or dark chocolate couverture
- baking paper
- 1 Disposable piping bags or small freezer bags
- Line two trays with baking paper. Roast the ground almonds in a pan until golden yellow, remove. Toast the almond flakes in the same way. Let all the almonds cool down. Finely chop the cranberries, orange peel and pistachios.
- Bring the milk, cream, honey, butter, orange peel, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt to the boil in a large saucepan. Mix all the almonds, cranberries, orange peel, pistachios and flour. Stir into the honey milk. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Let cool in the pot for about 30 minutes.
- Place the wafers on the baking sheets with a little space between them. Spread the almond mixture with two teaspoons as small heaps on the wafers. Bake one after the other in a preheated oven (electric oven: 175 ° C / fan oven: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool down.
- Chop the couverture, melt in a hot water bath. Fill into a disposable piping bag and cut off a small corner at the bottom. Decorate the crispy biscuits with couverture strips and let them dry.
1 piece approx:
- 80 kcal
- 1 g protein
- 5 g fat
- 7 g carbohydrates