Almond and apricot cake
- 3 Can (s) (425 ml each) apricots
- 200 g flour
- 2 leveled teaspoon baking powder
- 175 g + 1 Tablespoons of sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 1 pinch salt span>
- 2 Eggs (size M)
- 100 g Butter
- 125 g span> whipped cream
- 100 g ground almonds without skin
- 50 g Almond flakes
- 1 TL span> Icing sugar for dusting
- span> Flour
- fat and flour
- aluminum foil
- ## apricot ## n put on a sieve and drain well. Flour, baking powder, 75 g sugar, vanilla Mix sugar and salt in a bowl, add 1 egg and butter in pieces and knead into a smooth dough.
- On a floured work surface to form a circle (approx. 25 cm Place on the bottom of a greased springform pan (26 cm Ø) dusted with flour. Prick the dough several times with a fork.
- Whip the cream until stiff, finally Withdraw 100 g of sugar. Fold in the ground almonds and 1 egg. Put the ## almond ## mixture on the bottom and smooth it out. Place the apricots on the almond mixture with the cut surface upwards.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 45 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil 5–10 minutes before the end of the baking time.
- Let the cake cool in the tin on a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar if necessary. Whipped cream tastes good with it.
1 piece approx:
- 260 kcal li>
- 1090 kJ
- 4 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 30 g carbohydrates