All kinds of pizza
- 1 Parcel Pizza fix (for 250 g flour) span>
- 250 g flour
- 1 EL Oil
- 1 TL Salt li>
- 1-2 spa n> Garlic cloves
- 1 pack (200 g) pureed tomatoes
- 1 TL dried oregano
- 1 Bund Spring onions
- 2 slices cooked ham span>
- 75 g span> Lamb salami
- 1 span> jar (s) (425 ml; Abtr. Weight: 240 g) Artichoke hearts
- 1 Can (s) (185 g; div. weight: 150 g) Tuna in your own juice
- 75 g span> pepper-filled olives
- 100 g blue cheese (e.g. Gorgonzola)
- 1 pack (125 g) Mozzarella
- 8 Prawns
- fresh oregano
- baking paper
- Mix pizza fix and flour. Add 150 ml of water, oil and salt and knead into a smooth dough with the dough hook of the hand mixer. Roll out the dough in a round shape (approx. 35 cm Ø) on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Peel and finely dice the garlic. Mix with the tomato puree, brush the pizza with it. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. Pre-bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime, clean the spring onions, wash them, pat dry and cut into rings. Sliced ham, thinly sliced salamito cut. Drain the artichokes and tuna. Cut the artichokes into slices, tear the tuna.
- Roughly chop the olives. Cut the cheese into slices. Cover half of the pizza with ham, salami, artichokes, half of the spring onions and blue cheese. Cover the other half with the tuna, prawns, olives, the remaining spring onions and mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza for another 10 minutes.
1 person approx.:
- 780 kcal li>
- 3270 kJ
- 53 g protein
- 30 g fat
- 68 g carbohydrates