Alfons Schuhbeck: Roasted chicken legs on potato slices in the oven
- 80 g Butter
- 1–2 EL spa n> Schuhbeck's Bavarian Roast Chicken Spice
- 700 g waxy potatoes
- 4 Chicken legs (approx. 275 g each)
- 120 g Cherry tomatoes
- 2 Spring onions
- 2–3 stem (s) Parsley
- 1 TL Oil
- span> Pepper
- Melt the butter, stir in the fried chicken seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Peel and wash the potatoes, cut into approx. 5 cm thick slices and spread on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Wash the legs, pat dry and place on the potatoes and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 1 hour.
- After approx. 30 minutes, coat the chicken drumsticks with a little spiced butter and repeat the process every 10 minutes. Wash tomatoes, pat dry and cut in half. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut into rings.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and, except for something to garnish, pluck the leaves from the stalks and chop. Remove the legs from the tray and keep them warm in the switched off oven. Remove the potatoes from the baking tray, if necessary let the fat drain off.
- Brush a coated pan with about 1 teaspoon of oil and heat. Fry the potatoes for 2-3 minutes while turning. Add spring onions and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper. Finally fold in the parsley.
- Arrange the potatoes and chicken on plates, garnish with parsley.
1 person approx:
- 590 kcal li>
- 2470 kJ
- 41 g protein
- 37 g fat
- 23 g carbohydrates