Aioli with oven vegetables
- 800 g small new potatoes li>
- 500 g Carrots
- 2 peppers (e.g. yellow and red)
- 4 stem ( e) Thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- sea salt u nd pepper
- 3 EL span> + 1/8 l good room temperature olive oil
- 1 jar (s) (425 ml) Artichoke hearts
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 fresh egg yolks at room temperature
- 150 g Schmand
- 2–3 stem (s) basil
- 1 EL Capers (glass) span>
- 50 g span> dried tomatoes in oil
span> very easy
- For the baked vegetables, wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut them in half. Peel or clean vegetables, wash. Slice the carrots diagonally and the peppers into pieces. Wash herbs, shake dry and roughly chop.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2). Spread the vegetables, potatoes and herbs on a tray. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of oil on top and mix everything loosely.
- Cook in a hot oven for about 1 hour.
- Turn vegetables every now and then. Drain the artichoke hearts, cut in half and cook for the last 30 minutes.
- For the aioli, peel and mash the garlic. Mix egg yolks and garlic in a tall mixing beaker with the whisk of the hand mixer. Add 1/8 l of oil, first drop by drop, then slowly pour in a thin stream, stirring constantly, until a creamy mayonnaise is formed.
- Stir in the sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the aioli into three portions. For the basil aioli, wash the basil, shake dry, cut into strips and stir into a portion of aioli. For the tomato aioli, finely chop the capers and tomatoes and stir in another serving.
- Leave a serving of aioli pure. Put all of them separately in bowls and serve with the oven vegetables.
1 person approx.:
- 670 kcal li>
- 11 g protein
- 44 g fat
- 53 g carbohydrates