- 250 g Pork fillet
- 1 (c a. 50 g; z. B. Italian salsiccia with fennel) kl. coarse bratwurst
- 2 EL span> Olive oil
- 200 ml Veal stock (glass)
- 80 g Endive salad
- 100 g Parmesan (piece)
- 5 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 400 g + some flour
- 50 g Butter ul>
- Pat the meat dry and chop very finely. Press the sausage meat out of the skin. Heat the oil in a coated pan. Brown the meat and sausage meat in it for about 2 minutes. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil and cook covered for approx. 30 minutes.
- Clean and wash the lettuce, blanch in boiling salted water for about 30 seconds. Drain, quench, chop. Mix with the meat mixture, let cool. Puree everything finely with the hand blender. Grate 20 g of cheese.
- Stir into the mixture with 1 egg. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Covered for about 45 minutesrefrigerate.
- Knead 400 g flour, 4 eggs, 1 pinch of salt and 4–6 tablespoons of lukewarm water first with a hand mixer, then with your hands for about 15 minutes. Cover and let rest at room temperature for approx. 25 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and roll out each about 1 mm thick. Dust the pasta plates with flour and let them rest for approx. 5 minutes. Cut into strips approx. 3 cm wide. Place 1 teaspoon of filling on each half of the dough strips approx. 3 cm apart.
- Brush the edges with water. Cover the free half of the dough. Press the gaps and edges with your fingers, then cut them apart with a pastry wheel or knife. Dust the pasta with flour in a cool place and let it dry for about 3 hours.
- Cook the pasta in approx. 3 liters of boiling salted water for approx. 6 minutes. Let drain. Heat the butter, season with salt. Swirl the pasta in it. Serve and grate the rest of the parmesan.
- Drink tip: dry white wine, e.g. B. Roero Arneis.
1 person approx.:
- 810 kcal li>
- 45 g protein
- 36 g fat
- 72 g carbohydrates