After-work Texmex salad with ground beef
- 350 g ground beef
- 1 EL s pan> Oil
- span> Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, sugar
- 1 jar (s) (425 ml) Corn, pepper and kidney bean mix
- 1 span> Mini romaine lettuce
- 1 red pointed pepper
- 1 red onion li>
- 250 g Whole milk yoghurt
- 2–3 EL Lime juice
- Fry the mince in the hot oil until crumbly. Season well with salt, pepper and cayenne. Rinse the maize mix in the sieve, allow to drain. Clean, wash, drain and cut the lettuce into strips. Clean and wash the peppers and cut into fine rings.
- Peel the onion and cut into strips.
- Season the yogurt with lime juice, salt, cayenne pepper and sugar. Mix the prepared salad ingredients with the yogurt sauce. In addition: tortilla chips.
1 person approx:
- 330 kcal li>
- 26 g protein
- 19 g fat
- 12 g carbohydrates