After work penne with pesto and salsiccia
- span> pepper
- 30 g Parmesan (piece)
- 1 span> Garlic clove
- 4–5 stem (s) Sage
- 1 Bundle Basil
- 2 EL Pine nuts
- 9 EL Olive oil
- 400 g short noodles (e.g. B. Penne)
- 3 span> Salsicce (fennel bratwurst)
- Bring 3–4 liters of salted water (1 teaspoon of salt per liter) to the boil. Rasp cheese. Peel and chop the garlic. Wash herbs, shake dry, pluck leaves. Puree everything with pine nuts and 8 tbsp olive oil.
- Season the pesto with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Cut the salsicce into slices and fry vigorously in 1 tbsp oil for about 3 minutes. Drain the pasta, collect some of the cooking water. Mix the pasta and pesto, stir in water if necessary.
- Fold in the salsicce and serve.
1 person approx.
- 770 kcal li>
- 21 g protein
- 41 g fat
- 73 g carbohydrates