After work grilled sausage with colorful mozzarella and tomato salad
- 750 g Tomato mix (or 500 g vine tomatoes and 250 g yellow cherry tomatoes)
- 1 red onion
- 2 EL light balsamic vinegar span>
- Salt, pepper, sweet paprika, ground coriander 3 tbsp + possibly 2 tbsp oil
- 1 (290 g) Bag of mini mozzarella balls span>
- 8 span> Rostbratwürstchen
- 100 span> g Salad (e.g. B.Rocket)
- 1 EL span> Walnuts
span> very easy
- Wash tomatoes and cut in half or quarter, depending on size. Peel the onion and cut into fine strips. Mix together vinegar, salt and pepper, fold in 3 tablespoons of oil. Mix the vinaigrette, tomatoes, onions and mozzarella balls.
- Fry the sausages all around on the hot grill (or possibly in a large pan in 2 tablespoons of hot oil) for about 8 minutes. In the meantime, clean the lettuce, wash it, let it drain and pluck it smaller if necessary. Chop nuts.
- Mix with salt, pepper, 1 pinch paprika and 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander.
- Fold the salad under the tomato salad and serve with the sausages. Sprinkle with the nut-spice mixture. Flatbread tastes good with it - also briefly grilled if desired.
1 person approx:
- 600 kcal li>
- 24 g protein
- 50 g fat
- 10 g carbohydrates