After-work corn soup with ham chips
- 1 Can (s) Corn (850 ml) span>
- 1 onion
- 80 g Parma ham
- 2 EL Butter
- 2 EL Flour
- 3⁄4 l Milk
- 2 TL Chicken broth ( instant)
- 50 g Sprout mix (e.g. beetroot and pea sprouts)
- Salt, pepper
25 minutes span>
- Drain the corn to let. Peel and dice the onion. Fry the ham in hot butter until crispy, remove and drain on kitchen paper. Braise the onion and corn in the frying fat. Dust with flour, sweat.
- Add milk, 1⁄4 l water and stock while stirring. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse the sprouts, let them drain. Break the ham into pieces. Season the soup with salt and pepper. Serve with sprouts and ham chips.
1 person approx:
- 370 kcal li>
- 15 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 38 g carbohydrates