African curry meat
- 2 Carrots (approx. 175 g) span>
- 1 (c a. 300 g) vegetable onion
- 1 jar (s) (425 ml / 250 g transfer) peaches li>
- 300 g Bananas
- 2 EL Lemon juice
- 600 g pork schnitzel ( per piece)
- 3 EL span> Oil
- 2-3 EL Curry
- 1/2 l clear broth (instant)
- 200 g Frozen young peas
- 50 g span> whipped cream
- 2-3 tbsp light sauce binder
- Cayenne pepper
- fresh coriander green
- Clean and wash the carrots and cut diagonally into slices. Peel and quarter the onion and cut into strips. Drain the peaches on a sieve and collect the juice. Cut the peaches into wedges.
- Peel the bananas, cut into bite-sized pieces and drizzle with lemon juice. Wash the meat, pat dry and cut into strips approx. 1 cm thick. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat in portions.
- Sprinkle with salt and 1 tablespoon of curry and remove. Place the banana and peach pieces in the hot frying fat, fry briefly and remove. Finally, sauté the onions and carrots in the pan, dust with curry and deglaze with the broth.
- Add frozen peas and simmer for about 5 minutes. Put the meat and fruit back into the pan, pour in 100 ml of peach juice and cream and simmer for another 5 minutes. Scatter sauce thickener while stirring, bring to the boil and season with salt, curry and possibly a little cayenne pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh coriander greens if you like. Rice or millet tastes good with it.
1 person approx:
- 460 kcal li>
- 1930 kJ
- 39 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 40 g carbohydrates