Advent calendar fir forest
- 1 pack (200 g) rectangular hamburger brown cakes
- 225 g Icing sugar
- 1-2 EL lemon juice
- small and large colored sugar pearls
- Licorice sticks
- colorful chocolate buttons
- effervescent candies
- Chocolate hearts
- gummy bears
- dextrose hearts
- 50 g marzipan raw mass span>
- red and blue food coloring colorful sugar script
- freezer bags
- Place 24 biscuits in the shape of a fir tree on a board. Place 3 of the biscuits so that they form the base of a fir tree. Mix 200 g of powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons of water to form a thick, sprayable glaze.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of it in a freezer bag and cut off a small corner. Spray Christmas trees of different sizes on 21 biscuits. Stir the remaining topping with lemon juice until it is spreadable. Color fir trees with it and sprinkle or decorate with colored sugar pearls.
- Other biscuits as desired with liquorice, colored chocolate buttons,Decorate fizzy candies, chocolate hearts, gummy bears, glucose hearts or other colorful sweets. Knead the marzipan and 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- Roll out the rest of the powdered sugar and cut out or cut out shooting stars, angels and Santa Claus. Color the remaining white cast partly red and blue and use it to paint the marzipan figures.
- Draw eyes, shoes and numbers on the figures and cookies with brightly colored sugar script. Glue the marzipan figures with icing onto the three free cookies.