Add-your-mustard-gnocchi with bacon
- 600 g fresh gnocchi (refrigerated shelf)
- span> Salt
- 1 span> onion
- 8 slices Bacon (breakfast bacon)
- 250 g whipped cream
- 3–4 EL grainy mustard
- 1 Bund Chives
span> very easy
- Cook the gnocchi in approx. 2 liters of boiling salted water (1 teaspoon of salt per liter) according to the instructions on the package. Then pour into a sieve and drain well.
- In the meantime, peel the onion and dice it finely. Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy, remove. Steam the onion in the hot fat until translucent. Deglaze with cream, bring to the boil and simmer for 4–5 minutes.
- Stir in mustard and bring to the boil again.
- Wash the chives, shake dry and cut into fine rolls. Season the mustard cream with salt, pepper and sugar. Fold in the cooked gnocchi and chives, heat briefly. Serve the gnocchi.
- Crumble part of the bacon and sprinkle over the gnocchi together with the bacon strips.
1 portion approx:
- 740 kcal li>