Abacate a monda Funchal (stuffed avocados)
- 4 eggs (size M) li>
- 3 can (s) (à 115 g net weight) natural tuna
- 3 red onions
- 2 tomatoes span>
- 4 firm, ripe avocados (approx. 300 g each) li>
- 3 El lemon juice
- 3 span> Garlic cloves
- 5 EL Olive oil
- span> Oregano
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain the tuna and tear it apart. Peel the onions and finely dice them. Clean, wash, halve and thinly slice tomatoes.
- Halve the avocados. Remove stone. Carefully remove the pulp from the skin, put the skin aside. Quarter the pulp and cut into slices. Put in a bowl with tomatoes, tuna and onions.
- Immediately drizzle with lemon juice. Drain eggs, rinse in cold water and peel. Slice the eggs with the egg cutter. Halve the slices. Peel the garlic and through aPress the garlic press into the salad ingredients.
- Add olive oil, season with salt, pepper and a little sugar and mix carefully. Put the lettuce in the avocado bowls, garnish with oregano.
1 person approx.:
- 790 kcal li>
- 3310 kJ
- 29 g protein
- 73 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates