Aachen printen mousse
- 4 sheet white gelatine li>
- span> Salt
- 5 Egg yolk (Gr. M)
- 75 g span> Sugar
- 250 g whipped cream
- 50 g chopped hazelnuts
- 4 (approx. 80 g) Aachener Kräuterprinten span>
- 1/2 span> Aachener Kräuterprinte or
- 2 Princess print and 1 tbsp hazelnut flakes to decorate
- Soak gelatine in cold water. Bring the milk and a pinch of salt to the boil, remove from the heat. Beat the egg yolks and 75 g sugar until creamy.
- Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve it in the warm milk. Gradually stir into the egg yolk mixture. Chill for 15–20 minutes until the mixture begins to gel.
- Whip the cream until stiff. First fold the chopped nuts, then the cream into the mixture. Finely chop the Printen and fold in. Fill the mousse into 6 dessert glasses and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Crumble the Printe to decorate. Sprinkle the mousse with nut flakes and printe crumbs. Plum compote tastes good with it. Beverage tip: coffee, e.g. B. from Plum’s.
1 person approx:
- 390 kcal li>
- 7 g protein
- 28 g fat
- 25 g carbohydrates