A miracle called lasagna
- 3 Carrots
- 250 g Celeriac
- 1 stick of leek
- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 bunch basil
- 3 EL olive oil span>
600 g mixed minced meat
- salt, pepper span>
- sugar li>
- 2 EL tomato paste
- 1 can (s) (850 ml) span> Tomatoes
- 1 span> EL dried oregano
- 50 g Butter span>
- 3 EL span> flour
- 500 span> ml
- 2 TL Vegetable stock (instant)
- ground nutmeg
- 80 g Parmesan (piece)
- 125 span> g Mozzarella
- 16–20 Lasagne plates
- Casserole dish
- Aluminum foil
- For the minced meat, clean, peel and wash the carrots and celery. Clean and wash the leek. Cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- Peel the onion and garlic. Finely dice the onion. Finely chop the garlic. Wash the basil, shake dry, pluck the leaves and chop coarsely.
- Put the oil in Heat in a large pan or casserole. Crumble the minced meat into it and fry it over high heat for 5–6 minutes until crumbly and brown. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Carrots , Celery, leek, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes Add salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
- Stir in tomato paste, sauté briefly. Deglaze with 250 ml of water. Add the tomatoes and their juice, chop up a little with the spatula. Fold in the basil. Bring everything to the boil, cover and simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon of oregano and sugar.
- Bella bechamel sauce! Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat (but do not brown!). Add all the flour, sweat with a whisk for 30–60 seconds while stirring (the flour must not brown!).
- Gradually add milk and ½ l water while stirring. Stir in the broth. Bring the sauce to the boil, simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. So the flour taste disappears and the sauce binds. Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Grate the parmesan. Roughly pick the mozzarella apart with your hands. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 180 ° C / gas: see manufacturer).
- Now layering takes place! First spread a little béchamel sauce thinly on the bottom of the tin until the bottom is covered. Break 4–5 sheets of lasagne into shape and place on top of the sauce, then distribute about ¼ of the minced meat on the sheets.
- Repeat this sequence three more times. Finish with sauce on the last layer.
- Spread the cheese on the surface. Bake the lasagna in the hot oven on the second rack from the bottom for 50–60 minutes. Possibly. Cover with aluminum foil after approx. 40 minutes. Good ones !.
1 portion approx:
- 760 kcal li>