6 small leek tarts with goat cheese
- 200 g + 1 tbsp + some flour span>
- salt and pepper
- 100 span> g cold + 1 tbsp + some butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 g Leeks
- 100 ml white wine
- 150 g Crème fraîche span>
150 g Fresh goat cheese roll span>
- Rosemary li>
- cling film ul>
- For the dough, knead 200 g flour, 1 pinch of salt, 100 g butter in pieces, egg yolk and 3 tablespoons of cold water to form a smooth shortcrust pastry. Wrap in foil and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Clean and wash the leek, cut into fine rings. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan. Steam the leek for 3–4 minutes. Dust with 1 tbsp flour and sauté briefly. Pour in the wine, bring to the boil. Stir in the crème fraîche.
- Simmer for approx. 5 minutes while stirring. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3). Grease six tartlet molds with a base that can be lifted out (approx. 12 cm Ø) and dust with flour. Roll out the dough on a little flour and cut out 6 circles (approx. 14 cm Ø).
- Place in the molds, press on the edge and prick the base several times with a fork. Pre-bake in a hot oven for about 15 minutes.
- Cut 4 slices from the cheese. Crumble remaining cheese and place under theStir in the leek. Spread on the pre-baked bases. Cover each with 1 slice of cheese and bake for 15 minutes at the same temperature.
- Possibly. Garnish with rosemary.
1 piece approx:
- 450 kcal li>
- 11 g protein
- 30 g fat
- 28 g carbohydrates