45 min cooling time
- Let 500 g waxy potatoes with their skin boil in boiling salted water for 20 minutes over a mild heat.
- Drain, rinse and peel the potatoes. Let the potatoes cool for 30 minutes.
- Finely dice 1 shallot. Mix 75 g of salad mayonnaise, 75 g of yoghurt, 2 teaspoons of mustard and 3 tablespoons of pickled cucumber stock, season with plenty of salt and pepper. Cut 100 g pickles into thin slices. Quarter 1/2 apple unpeeled and cut across into thin slices.
- Mix the cucumber and apple slices into the sauce.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and fold in. Let the salad steep for at least 30 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.