3-way toast pizzas
- 6 slices toasted bread
- 1 EL span> olive oil
- 4 slices Breakfast bacon
- 1 Tomato
- 80 sp an> g Mozzarella cheese
- 25 g green olives filled with pepper
- 2 eggs ( Size M)
- 4 EL Tomato sauce (pack) span>
- 2 EL Cream cheese with herbs (52% fat in dry matter) . Tr.)
- 1 disc (approx . 50 g) cooked ham
- 30 g grated Comté cheese
- chopped parsley
- Baking paper
- Toast toast. Heat the oil in a larger, non-stick pan. Leave the bacon in it until crispy. In the meantime, wash, clean and slice tomatoes. Cut the mozzarella into slices.
- Halve the olives. Take out the bacon and let it drain. Put the eggs in the pan and let them set carefully, seasoning with salt and pepper. Halve the ham. Brush 4 slices of bread with tomato sauce and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Cover two slices with tomatoes and mozzarella. Cover 2 slices with fried egg and bacon and sprinkle with cheese. Brush the uncoated slices with cream cheese and top with ham and olives.
- Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / fan: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 5-10 minutes. Take out pizzas. Sprinkle fried eggs with parsley.
1 person approx.:
- 730 kcal li>
- 3060 kJ
- 38 g protein
- 43 g fat
- 49 g carbohydrates