3 berry jam with green pepper and mint
- a good 250 g blueberries
- a good 250 g currants span>
- a good 250 g raspberries
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 750 g Preserving sugar 1: 1
- 1 TL dried green peppercorns
- 1/2 Bunch Mint ul>
- Wash blueberries and currants. Clean the blueberries. Strip the currants from the stalks. Sort the raspberries. Mix the berries and lemon juice in a saucepan with the preserving sugar, bring to the boil, stirring occasionally, and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Crush the pepper in a mortar. Strip the mint leaves from the stalks and chop. Immediately after boiling, mix the mint and pepper into the jam and immediately pour the hot jam into clean glasses.
- 3. Dt>
- Close the jars and place on the lid for about 5 minutes, then turn them over and let cool down.