20-minute tortelloni with peas and tuna
- 1 Can (s) (185 g) natural tuna
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 EL Olive oil li>
- 1 EL flour
- 250 g whipped cream
- 1 TL Vegetable stock (instant)
- 300 g Frozen peas
- salt, Pepper
- 1 pack (500 g; Refrigerated shelf) Cheese tortelloni
- Drain the tuna. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Sauté in hot oil. Dust the flour over it, sweat lightly. Stir in cream, 150 ml water, broth and frozen peas. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the tortelloni in plenty of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Then drain and fold into the sauce with the tuna. Serving.