20-minute scrambled curry eggs with crabs
- 10 eggs (size M)
- 100 g span> whipped cream
- 2 EL Soy sauce
- 5 stem (s) span> Coriander
- 1 EL Oil
- 2 EL Butter
- 200 g North Sea crab meat li>
- 4 slices Mixed rye bread (approx. 50 g each)
- Whisk eggs, cream and soy sauce, season with 2 teaspoons of curry, 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Wash the coriander, shake dry and pluck the leaves off.
- Gradually heat the oil and butter in a large pan. Put the egg mixture in portions over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally, to form a creamy scrambled egg. Place the crabs and coriander on the scrambled eggs, sprinkle with a little curry if necessary.
- Arrange on the bread slices. The sweet and hot chili sauce tastes good with it.
1 person approx.:
- 540 kcal li>
- 32 g protein
- 33 g fat
- 25 g carbohydrates