20-minute lemon gnocchi with salmon
- Salt, pepper
- 4 pieces of salmon fillet (approx. 150 g each)
- 2 EL Oil
- 1 pack (500 g; Refrigerated shelf) Gnocchi
- 200 g whipped cream
- grated zest of 1⁄2 organic lemon
- 4 Stalk (s) Mint
- 1–2 EL Lemon juice span>
- Boil 2 liters of salted water. Rinse fish, pat dry. Heat oil in a pan. Fry the fish for 3-4 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the package and drain. Pour in the cream and 75 ml of water. Season with lemon zest, salt and pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Wash the mint, finely chop. Stir into the gnocchi with lemon juice, season again to taste. Serve the gnocchi and salmon.
1 person approx.:
- 730 kcal li>
- 37 g protein
- 42 g fat
- 46 g carbohydrates