12-hour pork tenderloin with ribbon noodles
- 800 g Pork fillet
- 4 EL Oil
- 400 g Whipped cream
- 500 g span> Broccoli
- 250 g Cherry tomatoes
- 200 g ribbon noodles
- 1/2 Bunch Parsley
span> very easy
- Season the meat with salt the day before. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a flat roasting pan. Fry the meat vigorously on all sides, season with pepper. Deglaze with cream and let everything simmer for about 10 minutes, turning the meat once.
- Remove from heat and let cool down. Cover and chill overnight.
- Clean and wash the broccoli and cut into small florets. Wash tomatoes, partially cut in half. Heat the meat, cover and simmer for 15–20 minutes. Cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes.
- Drain, quench with cold. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry. Pluck leaves and finely chop. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan, fry tomatoes in it. Add the broccoli and heat briefly. Season with salt and pepper. Drain and drain the pasta.
- Season the sauce again to taste. Cut the meat. Arrange meat with sauce, pasta and vegetables. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
1 person approx.:
- 820 kcal li>
- 3440 kJ
- 55 g protein
- 47 g fat
- 43 g carbohydrates