12-hour fillet in leek cream
- 500 g mushrooms
- 2 (approx. 500 g) Leek sticks
- 2 Pork fillets (approx. 300 g each)
- 2 EL clarified butter
- Salt and pepper
- 400–500 g whipped cream
- 200 g long grain rice
- 1 day in advance: Clean the mushrooms, wash them briefly and cut them in half if necessary. Clean the leek, cut lengthways, wash thoroughly and cut into half rings. Pat the pork fillets dry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of lard in a pan. Fry the fillets on all sides over high heat for 3–4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove, place in a baking dish.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of lard in the frying fat. Fry the mushrooms and leek for 3–4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in the cream, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Season again to taste and pour over the fillets.
- Let cool down, then cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
- 1 hour in advance: preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2). Braise the cream fillets in a hot oven for 40–45 minutes.
- 25 minutes beforehand: Bring a good 400 ml of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the boil. Cook rice in it according to the instructions on the packet and serve with the cream fillets.